Monday, April 8, 2013

Scissors Remind Me of Soviet Russia

I always wondered why scissors remind me of Soviet Russia. I never mentioned it because my friends think I'm strange enough without mentioning Soviet Russia outside the context of a history class.

I asked the question on Yahoo!Answers and the results can be found here: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ao7yjyYL_2sD.fvfTeA6rHDty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20130324174229AAcBAbv

Two people took the question seriously. The one who didn't was a bigot. No more Yahoo!Answers for me.

On another note, I was looking at Google's search suggestions. And this happened.

I don't really care about the lower three, but the top one? Well then...

1 comment:

  1. USSR and scissors are phonetically similar (particularly if you're mumbling). Aside from the sibilance, I don't know what to tell you. But thanks for the share. :)

    ReplyDelete